Standard micro 4/3 lens reviewsWednesday March 28 2012
Designed with compactness in mind, micro 4/3 lenses go for the smallest size possible most of the time. But to achieve these dimensions, they sometimes have to compromise on image quality. In this review, we cover a wide range of standard lenses, both prime and zoom, and show that not all lenses are equal in terms of the trade-off between compactness and image quality.
- Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 12-50mm f/3.5-6.3 EZ
- Panasonic LUMIX G X VARIO PZ 14-42mm / F3.5-5.6 ASPH. / POWER O.I.S.
- Panasonic Leica Summilux DG 25mm f/1.4
- Panasonic Leica DG Macro-Elmarit 45mm F2.8 ASPH OIS
- Olympus M. Zuiko Digital ED 45mm f/1.8